Bev Caruso shares from her heart the riches of God’s Word she’s learned as a wife, mother, and grandmother, as the wife of a minister, a Bible teacher, and the author of several books. She speaks to audiences of all ages, women, men and children.
On four continents Bev has seen women respond to the principles in the Bible in similar ways. She says, “Most women experience loneliness, frustration, lack of self-esteem, exhaustion, and lack of adequate time. Those who are married share the same types of marriage problems whether in Denmark, Philippines, or Ghana. Women often tell me that my message is just what they needed.”
Some of Bev’s Topics
- *Blessings and Curses of a Wife – in the Bible
- Caught in the Middle Generation
- Christ and the Church – a Great Mystery – Ephesians 5:32
- Discipling or Teaching?
- Fruit of the Spirit
- Tools for Improving Relationships
- God’s Practical Economics
- *Growing in Love – Our Circles of Influence
- A Heart to Please God
- Helping Your Wife Feel Your Love
- Hospitality – for Hosts and Guests
- How to Be Happy in Your Work
- How to Cope with Life’s Pressures
- How to Help Your Pastor More Effectively Pastor You and Your Family
- How to Lead a Group – Guidelines for Group Leaders
- Ideals for the Christian Family
- I’d Like to Pray but My Mind Wanders
- In Him – The Believer’s Promises
- Making Prayer Meaningful to Children
- *Help! I’m Married to a Pastor
- Message to Men in Ministry – from a ministry wife
- Ministry of the Holy Spirit in the OT & NT
- *Let the Older Teach the Younger – a series from Titus 2:3-5
- *Relationships and the Ministry – for Pastor’s Wives
- Relationship Principles – Steps of Confrontation
- *Satan’s Strategy Against Women
- Understanding and Growing in Spiritual Gifts
- Successful Negotiation – or How to Avoid or Settle a Fight
- *Taking Care of ME
- *Ten Things Men Need
- Value of a Name
- What’s That in Your Hand?
- *Whose Daughter Are You?
*These topics are addressed primarily to women.